Announcement of the M-ERA.NET CALL 2022
The M-ERA.NET Call 2022 was launched on 15 March 2022. More than 30 funding agencies participate with a total budget of approximately 25 million €.
- The Pre-Proposal Deadline is 15 June 2022, 12:00 noon, Brussels time.
- The Full-Proposal Deadline is 17 November 2022, 12:00 noon, Brussels time
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for energy generating and storing elements. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2022 includes the following thematic areas:
- Materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies for health applications
- Materials for electronics
The Full-Proposal stage is closed. The results of the international full proposal evaluation are expected in February 2023.
Call documents for download
- Guide for proposers (Version 1.5, 25 August 2022)
- Mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- Mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory Annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
- Final reporting template (available March 2023)
Call information material
M-ERA.NET partners offer several Call 2022 information webinars. Please check the event page for more information.