Announcement of the M-ERA.NET CALL 2021
The M-ERA.NET Call 2021 was launched on 15 March 2021. 45 funding agencies from 32 countries participate with a total budget of approximately 60 million €, including an EU contribution. The Pre-Proposal Deadline was 15 June 2021, 12:00 noon, Brussels time.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies, future batteries technology and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2021 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering, processing, properties and durability
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies for health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Call documents for download
- Call flyer
- Guide for proposers
- FAQ (updated 19 April 2021)
- Mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- Mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory Annex 1 to Full-Proposal form (available Sept 2021)
- Mid-term reporting template (available March 2022)
- Final reporting template (available March 2022)
Invitations to the full proposal phase will be announced in late September 2021.
M-ERA.NET hosted a Call 2021 information webinar on 25 March 2021.