Announcement of the M-ERA.NET CALL 2020
The M-ERA.NET Call 2020 was launched on 17 March 2020. 28 funding agencies from 22 countries participate with a total budget of more than 20 million € national/regional funding.
Pre-Proposal-Deadline: 16 June 2020
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2020 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modelling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Call documents for download
- Call flyer (updated 19 March 2020)
- Guide for proposers (version 3.2 / 16 April 2020)
- mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
- Final reporting template
--> M-ERA.NET Call 2020 pre-proposal submission is open: Link to Submission Tool
Please contact your respective national/regional funding organisation for detailed information!