The M-ERA.NET Call 2019 was launched on the 19 March 2019. 35 funding agencies from 26 countries participate with a total budget of more than 24 million € national/regional funding.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2019 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Call documents for download:
- Final reporting template
- Call flyer
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
> M-ERA.NET Call 2019 is closed.
For questions on final reporting please contact the monitoring task force.
Please contact your respective national/regional funding organisation for detailed information!