The M-ERA.NET Consortium is looking for experts to act as evaluators for the Call 2018 Full-Proposal Assessment. The Call 2018 includes the following thematic areas:
- Multiscale modeling for materials engineering and processing (M3EP)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
The aim of the Call 2018 is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
A detailed description of the topics can be found in Annex 1 in the Guide for Proposers. Experts that are selected and carry out proper proposal evaluations will be remunerated. Both industrial and academic experts are welcome. Please note that for the M-ERA.NET Call 2018 the evaluator registration deadline is July 10, 2018.
To register as an evaluator please click here.