The M-ERA.NET Call 2017 was launched on the 14 March 2017. 31 funding agencies from 27 countries participate with a preliminary total budget of more than 25 million € national/regional funding.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for low carbon energy technologies and related production technologies. M-ERA.NET aims to strengthen the contribution of materials R&D to energy-related applications where applicable.
The Call 2017 includes the following thematic areas:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Multifunctional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Call documents for download:
- Final reporting template
- Call announcement
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory pre-proposal form
- mandatory full-proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to full-proposal form
> M-ERA.NET Call 2017 is closed.
For questions on final reporting please contact the monitoring task force.
Please contact your respective national/regional funding organisation for detailed information!