The M-ERA.NET Call 2016 was launched on 15 March 2016 with 35 participating funding organisations from 26 countries and a preliminary total budget of around 40 million €, including an EU contribution.
233 pre-proposals were submitted with a total project volume of 194 mio €. In September 2016, 91 consortia were recommended for a full proposal submission. 89 full proposals were finally submitted. Depending on national/regional budgets and rules the national/regional funding organisations finally selected 46 full-proposals for funding. The results of the evaluation are available here.
Funding was offered to innovative projects focusing on:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance synthetic and biobased composites
- Functional materials
- Interfaces between materials and biological hosts for health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Call documents for download:
- Call announcement
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to Full-Proposal form
> Submit Full-Proposal form via M-ERA.NET submission system (closed)