The M-ERA.NET Call 2015 was launched on 3 February 2015 with 35 participating funding agencies from 22 European countries as well as Taiwan, Korea, Brazil Sao Paulo and Russia with a total available public funding of more than 25 million Euro.
156 pre-proposal were submitted. 93 full proposals were submitted. 22 projects were selected for funding in February 2016.
Funding was offered to innovative projects focusing on:
- Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- New Surfaces and Coatings
- High performance synthetic and biobased composites
- Materials for Sustainable and Affordable Low Carbon Energy Technologies
- Tailoring of bioactive material surfaces for health applications
- Materials for Additive Manufacturing
Call documents for download:
- Call announcement
- Guide for proposers
- mandatory pre-proposal form
- mandatory full proposal form and mandatory annex 1 to full proposal form
> Submit full proposal form and annex 1 via M-ERA.NET submission system (closed)
Deadline for Full Proposal submission 10 November 2015, 12:00 noon Brussels time!