The M-ERA.NET Call 2014 opened in July 2014. 36 funding organisations participated in this joint call with a total available public funding of around 30 million Euro.
The following thematic areas were supported:
- Integrated Computational Materials Engineering
- New Surfaces and Coatings
- Composite Technology
- Materials for Sustainable and Affordable Low Carbon Energy Technologies
- Materials for Health
- Functional Materials Focusing on Sensors
Call documents for download:
- Call announcement
- Guide for proposers
- Mandatory Full Proposal form and mandatory Annex1 to Full Proposal form
>Submit Full Proposal via M-ERA.NET submission system (closed)
Deadline for Full Proposal submission was 18 February 2015, 12:00 noon Brussels time.